DELIVERY & RETURNS
We offer delivery within Australia and New Zealand only. We do not currently provide international shipping outside of NZ - sorry!
We apply a standard shipping charge of $7 for Australian deliveries and $11 for NZ deliveries.
We only replace or refund items if they are defective or damaged as decided by the Jella Team (or “us”, “our”, “we”) in our sole discretion. We do not exchange or refund for change of mind.
Our returns policy lasts 14 calendar days. If 14 calendar days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a refund or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also have its original packaging.
You may also be eligible for a refund or exchange in the unlikely event that the item(s) you received is not the item you ordered (as outlined on your invoice). For this reason we ask that you look at your invoice and your items carefully before opening the packaging to ensure you have received the right product in accordance with your invoice.
Please note that the following items are non-returnable (and/or non-refundable)
- a Gift Card; and
- shipping costs.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase (please copy/paste or screenshot the invoice sent to you when you email us).
All returns must be sent directly to Jella Case (ie not the manufacturer).
If you need to exchange or refund an item:
- send us an email at email@example.com;
- include your full name and address;
- attach a copy/paste or screenshot of your invoice; and
- attach photos of your defective or damaged item.
We will then notify you by return email of the approval or rejection of your exchange or refund.
If approved for an EXCHANGE:
- we will issue you with a return label that you can print;
- adhere your return label to the original postage packaging as sent by us (if you still have it). If you do not have the postage packaging from our original shipment, then it is your responsibility to purchase a postage package of the same type to send your return item to us;
- send your item with proof of purchase or a note included in the package to clearly identify your full name and address as per your invoice; and
- once received by the Jella Team, we will arrange an exchange to be sent to you.
If approved for a REFUND we may not require you to return the defective or damaged item(s). If the item(s) is not required to be returned to us, we will process the refund as outlined below under heading “REFUNDS (if applicable)”.
Where we DO require the item(s) to be returned to us for a REFUND, please follow the above return instructions for an approved EXCHANGE.
REFUND PROCESSING (if applicable)
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
We will ensure that we attend to such payment within 5 business days of receipt of your returned item (if applicable) or from the date we approved the refund. However, please note that we will be refunding through the Shopify platform and this may take a further 5-10 business days to process.
LATE OR MISSING REFUND (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund after 15 business days:
- first check your bank account again;
- you may want to contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted;
- next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a REFUND, the cost of initial shipping and return shipping (if applicable) will be deducted from your REFUND.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. To ensure the smoothest return process, please follow the above return instructions properly to avoid any undue delays or complications.
We may update this Delivery & Returns Policy from time to time in order to reflect, for example, changes to our practices or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons.